Removing Barriers To Healthcare

Fordland Clinic’s goal is to remove barriers to receiving quality healthcare. One of the ways that we remove barriers to care is by accepting many forms of payment.

If You Currently Have Insurance

We accept most insurance carriers, including companies such as Coxhealth, United Healthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, TriCare, and many others. If we don’t currently accept your insurance provider, please talk to our billing manager and we will attempt to accept your carrier in the future. We also accept Medicaid and Medicare.

If You Don’t Have Insurance

We’re proud to offer our services on a sliding fee scale to allow access to healthcare for everyone regardless of ability to pay. It is our philosophy that while everyone is required to pay for services, the cost for services is discounted based on your income.

If You Have Medicaid Or Medicare

We accept Medicaid and Medicare for all covered services. We can help you fill out a Medicaid application and find out if you or your children are eligible.

Medical and Dental Financing through CareCredit

The CareCredit healthcare credit card is accepted at over 175,000 providers nationwide, including Fordland Clinic  and is designed to help you finance your dental and medical needs. With CareCredit, you can pay for treatments and procedures for you and your family right away and then make convenient monthly payments.

Sliding Fee Scale

Because we are a federally-qualified Community Health Center, we have the opportunity to offer a discount to patients if they qualify based on their family size and income. To apply for the sliding fee scale, you will need to:

1.   Fill Out A Sliding Fee Application

2.   Provide Proof Of Your Income

If you filed taxes for 2022, that will be your proof. If you did not file taxes for 2022, you must fill out this form from the Internal Revenue Service. If you did file taxes but your income is now different, you can bring in:

•Last three pay stubs
•Three most recent bank statements
•SSI or disability letter
•Food stamp letter
•Unemployment benefit letter

Please note that your proof of income can expire.

3.   Send Your Application And Proof Of Income To Us

Fordland, MO

Mail or in person
1059 Barton Drive
Fordland, MO 65652

Send Fax

Kimberling City, MO

Mail or in person
11863 State Highway 13
PO Box 555
Kimberling City, MO 65686

Send Fax